Monday, February 6, 2012

Today...

... is what you would call a crappy day. I had to be in court all morning to hear the ruling about the guy that broke into my house last spring. He didn't even get heard this morning, but luckily the DA came and told us that the had signed the papers agreeing that he owed us x-amount in restitution for stolen property. At least I didn't have to sit there all afternoon, too.

Right before we went into the courthouse, I realized I left my phone at home. That was fine because you're not allowed to take them in the courthouse anyway, but I just knew that I would have a lot of missed messages when I got home. And I did. Including one from the school where I substituted on Thursday and Friday. Apparently the teacher I was subbing for had some issues with things that happened in her absence. Basically the kids misled me I guess and she wasn't happy about it. I can understand, but doesn't make me happy.
Between that, not sleeping well last night, and not being able to breathe properly for the 3 days, I'm feeling a little sensitive. And I still have to go to my other job this afternoon. Hopefully it will be a good day. I am working out front which generally makes the time go by a little faster. And I'm working with some girls that generally make me laugh. So I'm keeping my hopes up that I will have a good evening.

Ok, I know this was totally not craft oriented at all, but I just wanted to vent a little bit. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment