Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I promise, I'm not the horrible slacker that I seem to be. Actually, I've just been so busy with the crocheting, I haven't had time for the typing. I recently made a nurse and a Weeping Angel. If you've ever watched Doctor Who, you'll be pleased to know that the Weeping Angel turned out absolutely awesome. The lady I gave it to was extremely pleased. And I have to say that the instructions were some of the easiest I've read in a long time.


I'm a fairly adept crocheter, but I swear some directions make no sense. Case in point, that nurse pattern. There she is sitting on my friend's desk. (Yes, my friend is a nurse. How did you know?) It turned out really cute, but it honestly took me 3 tries to figure out what they were trying to get me to do. I finally figured it out, but I'm really tempted to re-write the pattern to make more sense. We'll see. Someone my friend works with wants me to make her one. I may work on the pattern then.

Alright, I need to get my stuff ready to go to work. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment